Alhamdulillah, praised to Allah

no words can describe how I miss tanah haram, suci Mekah. I still can't get over it. maybe because it was my first time and it is quite hard for a family like mine to be there. Syukur, Praised to Allah and  Alhamdulilllah, Allah SWT accept me as his guest.

the actual plan was supposed to be my parents, my sis and I went there after I finished my SPM. but then, I was accepted in the national service, plkn so my mom extend the date till I finish my duty. eceyy duty kauu. Alhamdulillah, rezeki. Allah SWT is the best planners. I've met like tons of massive people and made lots of friends. and those experiences that I would never forget and never be able to search at any other places.

so, my family and I went to the kursus umrah like hella early. I think it was about a month before I went to umrah. I joined the Andalusia Travel and Tours. Alhamdulillah, best decision ever! so bla bla bla bla,  the date 4 May 2015 came.


well, yeah kinda the MOST cliche thing ever before boarding. this was taken at the airport after we had perform our zohor prayer. KLIA, please renovate your surau. it was ridiculously small and packed. my plane takes off around 2.30p.m and arrived at Madina airport around 8.00p.m something. it was not one way though, we transit at Riyadh for like a few minutes. 


We took the bus and met with the Mutawif and went straight to our hotel, named Mubarak Silver. our hotel was not really that far from al-Masjid an-Nabawi, only two blocks away. before we went to bed, my dad suggested we to took a walk around. and yeah, I nearly cried when I saw the mosque where Rasulullah SAW was buried in. those feels, that I would never forget. SubhanAllah, MasyaAllah, Alhamdulillah. after a few minutes, we went back to the hotel and ate some dinner and went to bed. i don't really remember how many days we stayed there. I seriously don't. 

the next day, we had a little visit in the al-Masjid an-Nabawi. we went to the Taman Syurga, which is Raudah. Alhamdulillah, praised to Allah I've got the opportunity to pray in there. there were so many people and crowded. we had to squeeze each other and some of the jemaah kinda step on other's lap or even head. nothing to be shared, let everything that happened be my own story. let bygones be bygones  

the entrance

I was kinda in love with their gate observer. and only Allah knew how happy I was when one of them put their hands on me. idk why. and yeah, they are so beautiful in their uniform. it was just a black plain abbaya but i really fancy them. I even request my mom to buy them for me. AND I GET IT! well not from Madinah, it was from Mekah. I nearly cried when I saw those abbaya. I think I can even fly with them on. kuikui. after we went to Raudah, we just visit perkuburan Baqi' from the outside because in Arab, women are prohibited from entering funeral area. 

so, the next day we went visit outside al-Masjid an-Nabawi. we went to the very first mosque which Rasulullah SAW built it himself, Masjid Quba'. Masjid Quba' is in white colour, it was so beautiful. we performed solat sunat tahiyatul masjid and solat sunat dhuha, then we continued our journey. after that, we went to the ladang kurma. not so ladang lah, it was nothing. pokok kurma sebijik pokok kelapa sawit. then we went to Jabal Uhud where peperangan Uhud happened. our Mutawif told some of the history and I was wowed by the story and Subhanallah, how big Allah SWT power is.  then we went to the pasar kurma. the end. 

Masjid Quba'

beautiful thing ever

dates field

Jabal Uhud

where those 20 archer took their place

pasar kurma

after a few days, we went to mekkah. like I said, I didn't even remember how many days we were in Madinah. but I do remembered that we to Mekkah on Friday because we had our opportunity to perform our Friday Prayer, Alhamdulillah. we went to Mekkah by bus. all of the men wore their ihram and for women, sunat for wearing all white. well, I wore black to prevent stains on my telekung~ but I changed it~ kitorang bermiqat in a mosque named Bir Ali. and after that, our Mutawif asked us to bertalbiah.

Labbaikallahumma Labbaik. Labbaika Laa Syarika Laka Labbaik. Innal Hamda, Wan Ni’mata, Laka Wal Mulk, Laa Syarikalak.
"Hamba-Mu datang menyahut panggilan- Mu, Ya Allah hamba-Mu datang menyahut panggilan-Mu. Hamba-Mu datang menyahut panggilan-Mu Tuhan yang tidak ada sekutu bagi-Mu. Hamba datang menyahut panggilan-Mu. Sesungguhnya segala pujian dan ni'kmat serta kerajaan adalah kepunyaan-Mu, tidak ada sekutu bagi-Mu".

we stopped at a R&R and ate in a restoran called Wadi Qudaid. the reason why Andalusia choose that place is because Rasulullah once stopped there when he was berhijrah from Mekah to Madinah. this is where Ummu Ma'bad lived. here's for more info about the story. we performed our maghrib and Isya' prayer there. and yeah, funny things happened.  my mom, sis and I were kinda the early birds, so my sis and I put our shoes literally in front of the surau's door. because we thought nothing bad would happened. but then, after we finished our prayer, people started to burst IN and OUT. jemaah inside the surau can't get out and those jemaah from outside can't get it. everyone started to shout and yell. man, good times~ the door of the surau is really small and there's only one of it. of course, it used for entrance and exit. how in the world. we kinda waste most of our time in the surau and searching for our shoes and yelling. Alhamdulillah, nothing bad happened, no scene created. kuikui~ then we continued our journey

sunset, subhanallah.


we arrived at our hotel after Isya' prayer had finished. we stayed in Hilton Hotels. i didn't really remember what time we arrived. we just put our bags in our room and rest for an hour, then we continued performing our umrah. the reason why we did it right away because we were in our ihram, so it is better to perform it right away. since there are 18 of the syarat syarat ihram, so.. ok. i was really nervous when we entered Masjid al-Haram. since I'll be facing the holy Kaabah, not from my tv screen. beautiful. no words can describe actually. only Allah knew. Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah, at that time, the people were not so crowded. we finished tawaf, saie and tahlul about 2 in the morning. we went back to our hotel to rest for a few minutes, then we went out again to perform our Subuh prayer. berapa kali tersenguk + terlelap, kuikuii~ 
the view from the lower temporary ring

the next day, we went to visit outside Masjid al-Haram. we went to Jabal Thur, Jabal Rahmah and bermiqat in Masjid Ja'ranah. 

Jabal Thur

Jabal Rahmah


I successfully performed 3 umrah. well it was my first time, so didn't had that much opportunity to do more. was kinda sad though. and again, I didn't remember how many days we were in Mekkah. 

we checked out from our hotel was quite early. after Zohor. my heart felt bitter to leave Mekah Al-Mukarramah. nak tinggal tanah Haram. Subhanallah, sayu rasanya. tak lekang dik bibir, mendoakan supaya Allah SWT menjemput aku kembali ke tanah suci itu. before we went back to the airport, we visit Masjid Qisas and masjid Al rahmah or known as Masjid terapung in Jeddah. the weather was windy! well, because those masjid were located near the sea. Masjid Qisas is where hukum Hudud and hukum Qisas took placed. photography is prohibited actually. but still,

Masjid Qisas

Masjid Al-Rahmah

bila sampai rumah, kosong rasanya. sangat kosong. bila dengar azan dekat tv, no words can describe how gloomy, how sorrowful I was.perasaan nk pergi balik tu membuak buak. insyaAllah, ini bukanlah kali terakhir aku menjejakkan kaki ke tanah haram. semoga Allah menjemput aku kembali untuk menjadi tetamunya, aamiin.

well I really do hope that I can meet my mutawif again. because he, is, so, daring. hehe. Assalamualaikum.