leaving home for goods

today is 21/5,

12 more days till I start my new life. university life. how fast time passed. it felt like it was just yesterday when I firstly wore my pinafore to primary school. Alhamdulillah, I've been chosen to continue my study, diploma in accountancy. I am so not ready for it. nervous and scared. I am quite worried that I would not be able to fit into those societies. I really do dislike making new friends. Oh Allah, guide me please.

ربي يسر ولا تعسر ,ربي تمم بالخي
O Allah, make it easy, and do not make it difficult. O Allah, make it end well

really hoping that I would get a dorm at the ground floor. or for even worst, first floor! oh, I really hope! since I am such a big fat lazy ass,  would be really lazy to took the stairs and I hope that I can dry my clothes easily.

what clothes should I bring man! baju kurung? abaya? blouses? woman's slacks? how many of them should I bring? what kind of shoes should I wear? question marks, question marks, question marks, and more question marks.

InsyaAllah, everything will be fine~ GO FATIHAH GO! YOU CAN DO THIS!

and yeah, I would be attending UiTM Alor Gajah, or famously known as UiTM Lendu. how even? tried google it and tell me what will you see. krikskris. most people will say, don't think much about it. mehh,

straighten up your niat Fatihah! study your ass out! make your parents proud! Dean list for sure! InsyaAllah, may Allah ease everything.